SEGREGATED WIRELESS NETWORK (SWN)
1. Go to 'Wi-Fi' under 'Settings' on your mobile phone.
2. Select SWN@SSOE from the available Wi-Fi network list.
3. Once connected, a login page will pop up.
Log-in using your IAMS account. (Remember to check on the box to accept the terms.)
4. If you have the certificates installed, you may press the 'Done' button. Otherwise, please proceed to step 5.
5. If you are connecting to SWN on the mobile phone for the first time, please download and install the MOE-SSL certificate by tapping on "Click here". (You only need to do so once.)
6. Press the 'Install' button when you see the 'Install Profile' page.
7. For Android OS Phone, if your phone is not protected with a passcode, you will be prompted to create one. For IOS Iphone users, you will not be prompted to do this step.
8. Press the 'Install' button after you have entered your passcode.
9. Press 'Done' to complete.
Note: You cannot log-in to more than one device using the same account at the same time. When you log-in to a second device, the first device will automatically be logout.
To reset their IAMS password, please approach your form teachers to raise a request to ICT Department. Your IAMS password will expire every 90 days.